Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I would like to talk about being motivated to exercise. There are different levels of motivation to me, depending on the goal. When it comes to weight lose, you have to be physically motivated. It's easy to be mentally motivated, simply because of the media. There are several different ways to try to get motivated. That can include watching videos or even looking at pictures.

I've found my motivation to loose weight. I've bought an outfit a size too little for myself, specifically a really nice outfit. Every now and then I try to squeeze in the outfit, which is hilarious to me. It can be very discouraging to be constantly working out and not seeing results. My mom and I work out every day. We started 2 weeks ago and she has lost 15 pounds, while I have gained 1 pound. It's particulary discouraging when everyone that you haven't seen a long time makes comments about your weight.

The harderst part for me, isn't the working out. I need motivation to eat right, which I haven't qute found yet. I lolok at all this healthy looking food on the web and get mentally motivated but not physically. I think I will start to do meal preps, which is prepping your meals for the week in all plastic containers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the whole week. The only thing that's motivating me right now is the thought that I will hopefully have a good body when I go on vacation in August. I listen to music while I work out to get motivated also. I've also noticed that eating healthy is really expensive, so sometimes that discourages me too. When I can go to Wendy's and get a 4 for $4 and be full, that is really discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment